Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Something Heavenly

Sometimes I can feel the flames of hell inside of me. Holding on like they will never let me free. Bringing me down until I feel as if I am at the end.


Giving up and on my knees, I find there is a voice calling out in the distance in front of me, a voice that screams "My child, come to me!" Without hesitation I find myself running...towards something heavenly.

Drowning tears and painful fears are all around me now. There is no way I will every make it out. The darkness grows even darker as I fall to the ground. Is this is? I'm on my own now.


Giving up and on my knees, I find there is a voice calling out in the distance in front of me, a voice that screams "My child, come to me!" Without hesitation I find myself running...towards something heavenly.


I see the sky, its opening up for me. I cannot wait to see those golden streets. My eyes are still somewhat blinded by the things of the world which were once a part of me. Getting scared, I fear He may not know my name.

Giving up and on my knees, I find there is a voice calling out in the distance in front of me, a voice that screams "My child, come to me!" Without hesitation I find myself running...towards something heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment