Tuesday, August 31, 2010

to me

I will find my way, in this lost and lonely place. I will find out how, to get by when there seems to be no grace. Mercy is a blessing, we don’t all get to see, but I know that when I need it most, it’ll find it’s way to me. 
Rain falls down like the tears of heavens angles. Love pours out like the spilling of the ocean. Hope is a friendly feeling when nothing else seems to be. Dreams are silent promises that I never want to go away. 
I will find my way, in this lost and lonely place. I will find out how, to get by when there seems to be no grace. Mercy is a blessing, we don’t all get to see, but I know that when I need it most, it’ll find it’s way to me. 

I find the joys of life lingering in a child’s eyes. No matter the struggles of my life, the pain passes with the time. Wondering in the darkness with all sense of direction gone, I find my way knowing its you who waits in the light. 
I have found my way, in this lost and lonely place. I have found out how, to get by when there seems to be no grace. Mercy is a blessing, I now get to see, I know that now I need it most, its found its way to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment